'The stuff LEGENDS are made of'

Saturday, March 19, 2005

I'm a bad, bad person

DCP_7376

I couldn't resist the temptation and went into yahoo chat, pretending to be THAT random bird, started talking to this dude and got him to hold a sign saying I am coconut man. All in ten minutes. Should I feel bad? No, I'm a c**nt. I'm laughin my tits off!!!

Here's how to get your very own coconut man.

Here's how I did it

Make a girls ID on yahoo or whatever suits ya. Use THIS pic


randombird7hy6nl

as bait, and get him/her to send u a pic holding a sign that says I'm coconut man. No photoshopping please.

Once you have your trophy, post it on F365 Forum and be a part of history.

And be ashamed :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dam she looks good...can I get her number?

March 26, 2005 2:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

 

Free Web Site Counter
Site Counter

Blogarama - The Blog Directory